Monday, April 9, 2012

Problems and their funny solutions

Problems and their funny solutions

Have you ever had a problem and a solution at the same time. The only reason it was not solved was because you did not solve it.    Problems and their funny solutions make me laugh a majority of the time because we know the answer and we know what we have to do. However we are the ones getting in the way of it happening.   We could all make a small list of problems and what their possible solutions are. along with that list is a hidden list of excuses of why we have not yet. Today's funny solution is that we just need to stop making excuses and start making solutions.  I am going to make a list and when you read this today please do the same. I am going to write about them as I accomplish them. Let me know how you do as well!

Today we make funny solutions! 
Marco Riolo

BE MORE AWESOME
Facebook.com/marcoriolo
twitter.com/marcoriolo

No comments:

Post a Comment