Thursday, April 19, 2012

Are you worth fighting for? YES!

You are worth fighting for!

My belief and love is in God, I am catholic, I am 31 years old, I am blessed to be healthy, living in a free country, I have been given gifts and talents to share with the world, and today I am alive to write another adventure in my book of life.
 That is only one part to how great I am. I asked myself: Am I worth fighting for? My answer was a big awesome YES! So often I am confronted with strife, challenge, and the evil one who does his best to take me  away from my talents, my abilities, distracts me with what does not matter, and in that distraction I am searching for what I already have.  But there is never a day that my Angels of God stand fighting with me for the great battle of light.  I know this because when I look into the world I see smiles, I see love, and I have friends/family whether it's 1 or a million that are somewhere fighting to be who they are and love what they do!
TODAY tell yourself! I  AM WORTH FIGHTING FOR! Because you are the one fighting for you and who you are every day! No one else can fight this battle but you. God blessed you with gifts and will only challenge you with as much as what you can handle! go forth and conquer! Go fight your fight, because you are worth fighting for. There is no longer room for fear! you are a champion! If nothing else today take up your sword of light be a warrior of Good.

You are worth fighting for!! You are a champion!
Marco Riolo

MARCO RIOLO
MARCORIOLO.COM
FACEBOOK.COM/MARCORIOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment