Monday, April 16, 2012

your heart knows you best



"Today is your moment to be you. Not the you that you should be but the you that your heart knows you to be."

-MARCO RIOLO



what does that mean to you? To me is a look in the mirror as i search my inner soul for what keeps burning inside of me. This who I am, this what I really am to myself. The image of the should or could or would be self is a result of the world around me. The true exhilarating adventurer is me the one that I live every day that glows from my heart and that is who I am. So many times the every day activities that try to drowned me are unique building blocks that not only make me stronger that take me further in my adventure. Even though these may take me further in the adventure are they bringing me any closer to being me, the me that my hearts knows me to be.  yes it is! No matter how distracted I may get today is my moment to be me.  Going to conquer! 


when i close my eyes i enter my place of creativity. Doors open and world unfolds of sheer excitement and adventure. Every moment a great journey and everything thought filled with a new map for life! When i arrive sleepless and close my eyes,  I dream of waking up where I am and the adventure I live :) - Marco Riolo :)




BE MORE AWESOME
MARCO RIOLO


MARCORIOLO.COM
FACEBOOK.COM/MARCORIOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment