Friday, June 14, 2013

A morning prayer

God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Thank you for all my blessings you have enriched my life with. Everything good is for your glory.   This morning we pray for all those in bondage that they may be freed. We pray for all the hungry children and poor in the world that you comfort there hearts and be there guide. We pray for peace in the Middle East and around the world. May you continue to shine brightly in my life, my friends, all those I have yet to meet, and in my talents. All for your Glory! 

May those who have passed into the deep sleep awaken to enter in the eternal  celebration of heaven. 

If you have your prayer requests post them or pray on them in the silence of your hearts. 

God bless you, Jesus guide you, and Holy Spirit shine through you :) 

Marco Riolo 

No comments:

Post a Comment