Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Fun and Fear of Greeting People


 A recent scenario I engaged in brought me to share this story about Recognizing the World Around You.

At 730am in the morning  I found myself walking to my next appointment and had the opportunity to recognize the people I walk by or pretend not too.  I found myself not wanting to because of fear, anxiety, or being overwhelmed? I decided that if I was nice to people they would react by being mad that I smiled at them, said good morning or recognized them, or that they wouldnt acknowledge me.  So  I identified those fears and moved forward.

I took my fear out of the scenario and invested that energy in recognizing others.  The results were fantastic :)  The people smiled back, greeted me in return, and those that didnt respond I am sure they heard me.  As a result the anxiety I felt was gone, I positively effected the world, and most of all world.

So today go out and fun!

Have an Awesome Day
Marco Riolo

No comments:

Post a Comment