Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The beginning foot prints to the adventure of life


At my family birthday party I was greeted with love and adoration from my family. Along with this was more adoration from friends that I have met along my way in life to where I am now. My amazing mother and amazing father had the birth certificate from when i was first born at 4:55 pm on Valentines day. It had my two little foot prints on it, this symbolized The beginning foot prints to the adventure of life. So many fun adventures with so many fun people along the way and Now 31 years later I am continually greeted with friends, new challenges, creative ideas, and exciting places to go! Every day the adventure continues because its the beginning foot prints to the adventure of life!

Enjoy life and Adventure!!
marco riolo

MARCORIOLO.COM
FACEBOOK.COM/MARCORIOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment