Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! HAPPY MARCOTINES DAY!! FOR 31 YEARS!!

Thank you God for having me apart of this adventure!!

I thank my parents, my brother, my sister, my brothers and sisters, my best friends, and friends. Over the years and all the amazing adventures that I have been apart of with so many of you have been priceless and completely memorable in some way.

Today I enjoy how blessed I am to be where I am and know that where I am headed is going to be getting even more exciting :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! HAPPY MARCOTINES DAY!! FOR 31 YEARS!!

I love you
Thank you
May the Angels keep you safe and where ever you are and what ever you do be filled with complete non stop fun!
because life! There is no dress rehearsals!

Marco Riolo

MARCORIOLO.COM
FACEBOOK.COM/MARCORIOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment