Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tie your shoe laces

Tie your shoe laces

As I got ready to go forth into my day today. I was putting on my running shoes and I started laughing as I tied my shoe laces. If I decided to just put my shoes on, no regard to lacing up and just going running. I would most certainly increase my chances of tripping and falling, having blisters, and or any other catastrophe one might associate with tripping without tied shoes.

By lacing my shoes up I prepared myself for an extremely big day of business, workouts, and moving about the city in a winter atmosphere. This simple action will contribute to a more successful day because I took the time to prepare myself.

This metaphor is how I look at approaching my biggest dreams! I must be prepared to conquer so that when I am approached with something that I wasnt prepared for I have a better chance of conquering. So no matter what you might be getting ready for, take a minute to tie the shoe laces to your adventure and be ready for the excitement!

have a beautiful day
marco riolo

MARCORIOLO.COM
FACEBOOK.COM/MARCORIOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment