Friday, February 3, 2012

try something new! i found my ballet shoes!

Trying some new or revisiting some fun! A number of years ago i was given the opportunity with a good friend of mine to learn ballet. the short story Jason Marcotte asked me to be von rothbart. They needed someone really big to fit the role in there performance. my reply what is von rothbart and yes! sounds fun!

3 times a week and 5 weeks later i would myself in the dance companies performance of swan lake as the evil villian von rothbart. what an absolute blast!! during the performance stage right, a little swan girl maybe 5 years old looks up and me and says. how are you? my reply with a smile doing good. she says: dont worry you are going to do great, if you for get your steps just keep going youll remember. your going to do great! I looked down with a big smile from the smallest person that has ever given me advice and was filled with joy as our part just began!

today 6 years later I am going to my first ballet class in grand rapids invited by my friend amy wilson, who is teaching the class today. Where something comfortable she said, so i found a par of shorts, shirt, and my ballet dancing shoes from 6 years ago :) Today is going to be so much fun trying something new again!

I hope you are having a great day and most excellent end to your week

Be More Awesome!
Marco Riolo

MARCORIOLO.COM
FACEBOOK.COM/MARCORIOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment